The Testing - Joelle Charbonneau *Genre* Post Apocalyptic Young Adult*Rating* 4.0*Full Review Shortly*The Testing is an interesting story that I can absolutely understand why there are comparisons to The Hunger Games. I still prefer Katniss, but Cia excels with her obvious intelligence and the fact that she's a mini MacGuyver who seems to be able to fix almost anything. We shall see if I change my mind over the course of this series.I was holding my breath hoping that The Testing would avoid the dreaded 3 way love triangle that I have deemed absolutely unnecessary and avoidable which the Hunger Games tempted us with over the course of 3 books. Let's just hope that Charbonneau remains focused on Cia and one love interest, not several.I'm questioning Tomas's culpability in the death of one of the Testing hopefuls and I would have liked to find out the answer or whether or not he would admit to it. I won't say whom, but if you've read the book you can obviously pick out who I am talking about. Unfortunately, when the Testers advance to the final 20, they lose apart of themselves.My main question: What really happens those candidates that don't pass the Testing? Are they killed? Are they sent to faraway places? Are they part of the Rebels? Expected publication: June 4th 2013 by Houghton Mifflin Books for Children *ARC was kindly provided to me by Houghton Mifflin Books for Children via NetGalley.