My Big Fat Demon Slayer Wedding - Angie Fox *Genre* Paranormal Romance*Rating* 3-3.5*Thoughts*It has been nearly 3 years since the release of Last of the Demon Slayers (2010), and I'm grateful that Angie Fox decided to continue the series by releasing My Big Fat Demon Slayer Wedding on her own so that we could finally get to Lizzie and Dimitri's wedding. I would have to say that the long awaited release was worth the wait and I hope that this isn't the last we've seen of Lizzie and crew.This series is filled with wackiness from biker witches called the Red Skulls led by Lizzie's own grandmother, to a talking dog named Pirate who has his own personal dragon named Flappy. There's the sexy shape shifting griffin Dimitri Kallinkos who would do anything in his power to love and protect Lizzie from The Earl of Hell and anyone else who has been after her since she became the Demon Slayer.The main focus of THIS story is Lizzie and Dimitri's wedding and the hi jinks and danger it brings along with it. Lizzie only wanted one thing; to marry Dimitri in a small setting without any hassles or large crowds. She was even willing to elope if necessary to make her dreams come true. Unfortunately for Lizzie and The Red Skulls, she didn't count on her adoptive Mother Hillary planning a full week of activities that end up causing some more problems than she could see coming.There is also the question of whether or not Lizzie should tell her adoptive parents that she's a Demon Slayer or not and if she does, will it bring them into a world they know nothing about. It evolves into yet another plot by Zatar to kill Lizzie and drain her powers so that he can escape his captivity. The way Zatar goes about bringing Lizzie to her knees is quiet ingenious if I do say so myself.I would also like to say that it would NOT hurt if you started reading The Accidental Demon Slayer, The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers, A Tale of Two Demon Slayers, Last of the Demon Slayers, first before jumping into My Big Fat Demon Slayer Wedding. You will see how Lizzie Brown progresses from a kindergarten teacher who no knowledge of the Demon Realm or Griffin shifters, to the badass Demon Slayer of Dalea that she's become today. She's not been the easiest heroine to like at times, but she always seems to find the answers to that which is hunting her before everything goes sideways. In the end, if you've read the previous installments in the Demon Slayer series, you will most definitely like this one as well. There is plenty of Lizzie and Dimitri smexy time to keep you reading and entertained right to the very end. Released July 1, 2013 by Createspace and Angie Fox*Recvd via Netgalley 07/01/2013* Expected publication: July 1st 2013